Promote your event to Moreton Bay locals on What’s on Moreton Bay – the Ultimate Events Guide for Moreton Bay.
To be listed events must:
- Comply with the latest Queensland Government’s COVID-19 restrictions. It is the host organisations responsibility to know the current restrictions at the time of their event.
- Occur within the Moreton Bay Region
- The event must be at a set location that visitors can attend – state-wide or national events such as Red Nose Day are not accepted
- Be open to the general public
- The event listing cannot be a public invitation to a small gathering in a private residence
- Not be a political party fundraiser
- Not be a sales promotion or special offer
- Not be part of professional development or qualification coursework
- Must be an event listing with a specific time and dates and not a advertisement for a business or ongoing service ‘
- Be submitted by the event organiser or authorised agent
- Be specific, finalised and confirmed prior to submission. Events without dates or physical locations can’t be listed
- If a cost is associated with the event it must be included in the event description
- The event listing must not be a promotion of a competition or nominations for an upcoming event
Help us, help you reach the widest possible audience to promote your event!
All event listings are subject to approval. Our team will carefully review event submissions and submissions may be edited for style and length.
Please assist our team by providing an in-depth description about your event, all of the appropriate contact information and a suitable landscape image as per our guidelines.
All events are published at What’s on Moreton Bay’s discretion. Publication of an event isn’t an endorsement.